Department of Youth Policy of Aktobe region reports about the competition for awarding a personal scholarship Akim of Aktobe region. The deadline for submission of documents is 28 May, 2020.
Criteria for selection:
– Permanent residence in the territory of the Aktobe region;
– Active participation in public life, positive indicators of academic performance of full-time education on a paid basis;
– Orphans, disabled people, students from large and low-income families;
– Students of the first and final year of study do not participate.
– Copy of ID card;
– Individual characteristic;
– Original transcript on academic performance;
– Copies of documents confirming the candidate’s social status (for persons in the “low-income families” category, additionally provide a salary statement of parents for the last 6 months);
– Copies of rewards for the last 3 years for active participation in public life (diplomas, certificates, certificates).